The Vermont House Judiciary Committee will hold a hearing on February 18 to take testimony on a bill to improve Extreme Risk Protection Orders and to delay gun sales until a background check for several days if a background check is not complete.
The NRA notified their members to attend this hearing. Please help counterbalance the efforts of pro-gun fanatics and attend this meeting.
- 610 would expand the Extreme Risk Protection Orders law currently in place. It also would delay the completion of a gun sale if a NICS check is delayed. 👍
Please consider attending the House Judiciary Committee hearing on February 18 in the House Chambers from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm at the State House.
- To find your representative and senator’s phone and email, enter your address at Who are My Representatives.
- Make sure you include your full name and address. Adding simple message from the heart is powerful. Keep it simple and make it personal if possible.
- See our Advocacy page with legislator contact suggestions.
- Comment on this alert at Stop Gun Madness.