The New Hampshire House Criminal Justice and Public Safety Committee will hold a public hearing on limiting magazine capacities. It will be open to the public so the committee can hear opinions on the bill.
The NRA is urging their members to attend and express opposition to the bill. You can be sure their members will attend in force. This is a perfect chance to offset the power of gun owners by attending this meeting.
- House Bill 1608 would limit ammunition magazine capacities. The limit would be 15 rounds for a hand gun and 10 rounds for a long gun. 👍
Please attend the hearing if possible:
The New Hampshire House Criminal Justice and Public Safety Committee
February 12th at 1:30 PM
Legislative Office Building, Room 204
33 N State St.
Concord, NH 03301
You can also email all committee at the this address:
Please ask the committee members to support HB 1608 to limit magazine capacities of assault weapons. Nobody needs large capacity assault weapons for hunting or to defend their home.
- To find your representative and senator’s phone and email, enter your address at Who are My Representatives.
- Make sure you include your full name and address. Adding simple message from the heart is powerful. Keep it simple and make it personal if possible.
- See our Advocacy page with legislator contact suggestions.
- Comment on this alert at Stop Gun Madness.